patterns by yarn
- Denim Revive (8) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Original Denim (8) Apply Original Denim filter
- Cocoon (6) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (6) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Hemp Tweed (6) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (5) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (4) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Martin Storey (47) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (12) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (7) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit this cable and moss stitch scarf designed by Martin Storey using Hemp Tweed.
Knit Fleet, a men's cabled sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experiened knitter.
Knit Stour, a men's stocking stitch cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Trent, a men's rib sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Usk, a men's cable cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
This simple fairisle cardigan by Martin Storey is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
This stylish ribbed scarf and beanie hat were designed by Martin Storey in cosy Cocoon.
This simple v-neck cardigan was designed by Martin Storey using cosy Kid Classic.
Using Original Denim, this Martin Storey designed, unisex jacket is a stylish addition.
Knit this colourful Time Travellers Scarf designed by Sarah Hatton using Pure Wool DK
Worked in our chunky Big Wool yarn, this accessory scarf can be knitted long or short.
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this intarsia cabled cardigan is knitted in Hemp Tweed.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area