patterns by yarn
- Denim Revive (8) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Original Denim (8) Apply Original Denim filter
- Cocoon (6) Apply Cocoon filter
- Hemp Tweed (6) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Big Wool (5) Apply Big Wool filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Martin Storey (47) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (7) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
This stylish intarsia sweater was designed by Martin Storey using super soft Cocoon.
This classic round neck sweater was designed by Lisa Richardson using rustic Hemp Tweed.
This striped unisex sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Original Denim.
This long-sleeved jacket features striping and cables and is worked in Original Denim.
This wearable, versatile unisex jacket was designed by Martin Storey using Original Denim.
This stylish unisex sweater was designed by Carol Meldrum using Original Denim.
This versatile, v-neck unisex sweater was designed by Martin Storey using Original Denim.
Designed by Erika Knight, this textured, roll neck sweater is worked in cosy Cocoon.
This bright sweater showcases striping and a textured stitch and uses Felted Tweed.
Using our Oirignal Denim yarn, this unisex jacket features an all-over rib pattern.
This classic sweater with front pocket detail was designed by Erika Knight using Cocoon.
Using the beautiful Cocoon, this hooded sweater for men was designed by Josh Bennett.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area