patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (10) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Denim Revive (8) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Kidsilk Haze (7) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (4) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Alpaca Classic (2) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (32) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (17) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
This eye-catching jumper features a bold yoke pattern in stunning colours.
This lovely sweater by ARNE & CARLOS features an eye-catching modern Scandinavian intarsia detail.
This stunning scarf was designed by ARNE & CARLOS and features bold stripes and fringes.
Designed by ARNE & CARLOS this beautiful fair isle cardigan makes an eye-catching addition to any wardrobe.
This two-coloured fitted sweater was designed by ARNE & CARLOS.
This lovely cowl features a beautiful textured fairisle pattern and matches the Jens sweater.
Knitted in Felted Tweed, a blend of 50% wool, 25% alpaca and 25% viscose, and Kidsilk Haze, a mix of 70% mohair and 30% silk, this sweater features a modern Scandinavian motif and was designed by ARNE & CARLOS.
This eye-catching jumper features a simple but effective colourwork pattern.
Knit this Mans sweater designed by Lisa Richardson
Knit this mens striped jacket, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this mens v neck slipover, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this mens textured sweater, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area