patterns by yarn
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cocoon (3) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Classic (2) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Island Blend Fine (2) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (2) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (1) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (1) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Cashmere Haze (1) Apply Cashmere Haze filter
- Cashmere Tweed (1) Apply Cashmere Tweed filter
- Denim Revive (1) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Hemp Tweed (1) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Island Blend (1) Apply Island Blend filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano Fine (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano Fine filter
- Valley Tweed (1) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Lisa Richardson (8) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studio (5) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Kim Hargreaves (4) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (2) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Amy Herzog (1) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Jennie Atkinson (1) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
This collection involves a festive shawl, scarves, sweaters, cardigans, and a cowl!
This toasty, pull on hat is adorned with embroidered snowflakes.
Knit this ribbed hat designed by Quail Studio.
This lovely stocking stitch hat was designed by Quail Studio and is finished with a pompom.
This elegant hat was designed by Lisa Richardson. It is knitted in stocking stitch and makes a lovely winter accessory.
This lovely hat was designed by ARNE & CARLOS.
This textured hat is a perfect accessory for any winter wardrobe.
Knit this unisex beanie hat, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this unisex hat from Moordale, a design by Martin Storey using Moordale
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area