patterns by yarn
- Big Wool (8) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cocoon (2) Apply Cocoon filter
- Handknit Cotton (2) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (2) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (2) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (1) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Island Blend Fine (1) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano Fine (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano Fine filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (5) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Quail Studio (5) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (2) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Quail Studios (2) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
This cosy shawl uses luxurious Brushed Fleece and was designed by Quail Studio.
This lovely pom pom hat was knitted in Brushed Fleece and designed by Quail Studio.
Knit Teme, a ladies stocking stitch shrug from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
This colourful stole lives up to its name with a dynamic striping pattern and fun pompons.
This stylish ribbed scarf and beanie hat were designed by Martin Storey in cosy Cocoon.
These cosy cowls come in simple garter stitch and cabled options and use Big Wool.
Knit this beautiful chunky hat using Big Wool, for a simple, styligh accessory.
Knit this simple ribbed cowl using Big Wool, the perfect accessory.
Knit this simple, chunky accessory using Big Wool for an on-trend look.
This pretty ribbed scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves using super soft Kid Classic.
This stylish scarf was designed by Marie Wallin in the popular Pure Wool Worsted.
Using Big Wool, a cosy, chunky yarn, this beanie was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area