patterns by yarn
- Big Wool (8) Apply Big Wool filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (2) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Island Blend Fine (1) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Kim Hargreaves (5) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studio (3) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
This wearable scarf is knitted in garter stitch and has textured panels.
This light scarf was designed by Lisa Richardson.
This colourful scarf features a lovely textured pattern and bold colour blocks.
This simple stocking stitch scarf is knitted in Sultano Original.
Knit this accessory scarf, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using the beautiful yarn Summerlite DK
Knit this chunky scarf, a design by Lisa Richardson using our super soft, lightweight yarn Brushed Fleece
This stylish hat with contrast colour rib by Quail Studio is knitted in Cosy Merino yarn.
This stripped snood is knitted in 2 shades of Cosy Merino and was designed by Quail Studio
Knit Teme, a ladies stocking stitch shrug from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
This colourful stole lives up to its name with a dynamic striping pattern and fun pompons.
These cosy cowls come in simple garter stitch and cabled options and use Big Wool.
Knit this beautiful chunky hat using Big Wool, for a simple, styligh accessory.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area