patterns by yarn
- Cocoon (6) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Fine Lace (3) Apply Fine Lace filter
- Rowan Selects Silky Lace (3) Apply Rowan Selects Silky Lace filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Alpaca Classic (1) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Valley Tweed (1) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Martin Storey (5) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Annika Andrea Wolke (3) Apply Annika Andrea Wolke filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (3) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (2) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Erika Pask (1) Apply Erika Pask filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Jennie Atkinson (1) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Women (28) Apply Women filter
- Occassions (3) Apply Occassions filter
- Fun Items (1) Apply Fun Items filter
- Homeware (1) Apply Homeware filter
- Men (1) Apply Men filter
Knit this elegant wrap in Kidsilk Haze and Lace.
Knit and crochet this festive Christmas stocking, designed by Dee Hardwicke.
This colourful fairisle scarf is knitted in Camello and was designed by Lisa Richardson.
Knit this wrap designed by Marie Walling using Fine Art
Worked in our chunky Big Wool yarn, this accessory scarf can be knitted long or short.
This beautiful, embroidered cowl is designed by Julie Ferguson using Kid Classic.
Lisa Richardson has used the lovely Fine Lace yarn to design this pretty accessory scarf.
These elegant long gloves feature a feminine lace pattern and are worked in Kidsilk Haze.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area