patterns by yarn
- Cocoon (6) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (6) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Big Wool (5) Apply Big Wool filter
- Rowan Selects Silky Lace (3) Apply Rowan Selects Silky Lace filter
- Fine Lace (2) Apply Fine Lace filter
- Handknit Cotton (2) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano Fine (2) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano Fine filter
- Alpaca Classic (1) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Cotton Cashmere (1) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Rowan Selects Stone Washed (1) Apply Rowan Selects Stone Washed filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Kaffe Fassett (4) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Annika Andrea Wolke (3) Apply Annika Andrea Wolke filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studio (3) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Georgia Farrell (2) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Jennie Atkinson (1) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Wool and the Gang (1) Apply Wool and the Gang filter
These cosy cowls come in simple garter stitch and cabled options and use Big Wool.
Our luxurious Cocoon yarn is used to make this snood, to be knitted to your desired length.
Knit this colourful Time Travellers Scarf designed by Sarah Hatton using Pure Wool DK
Worked in our chunky Big Wool yarn, this accessory scarf can be knitted long or short.
This beautiful, embroidered cowl is designed by Julie Ferguson using Kid Classic.
Lisa Richardson has used the lovely Fine Lace yarn to design this pretty accessory scarf.
This warm and cosy wrap features beautiful cabling and is worked in super soft Cocoon.
This cosy, matching hat and snood was designed by Georgia Farrell using Cocoon.
Knit using Kidsilk Haze , this elegant scarf is beautifully beaded and features ruffles.
Knit this beautiful snood from Georgia Farrell in conjunction with her new book Inspired Knits, exclusively available here.
This bold shawl in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted features eye-catching striping detail.
Designed by Martin Storey knit this beautiful scarf using luxurious Cashmere yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area