patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Quail Studio (3) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
Knit this chunky scarf, a design by Lisa Richardson using our super soft, lightweight yarn Brushed Fleece
This stylish hat with contrast colour rib by Quail Studio is knitted in Cosy Merino yarn.
This stripped snood is knitted in 2 shades of Cosy Merino and was designed by Quail Studio
This colourful stole lives up to its name with a dynamic striping pattern and fun pompons.
These cosy cowls come in simple garter stitch and cabled options and use Big Wool.
Using Big Wool, a cosy, chunky yarn, this beanie was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Knitted in simple stocking stitch and using Cocoon, this hat has a rolled back brim.
This stylish scarf features stocking stitch and garter stitch ridges and uses Big Wool.
This simple, unisex scarf is an easy-to-wear accessory option, worked in Big Wool.
This snug scarf is worked in stocking stitch with added texture and uses Big Wool.
knit this scarf designed by Marie Wallin using Kidsilk Haze
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area