patterns by yarn
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sharon Miller (4) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Arne & Carlos (3) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Jennie Atkinson (3) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Valerie Lenton (1) Apply Valerie Lenton filter
- Scarves (13) Apply Scarves filter
- Caps & Hats (2) Apply Caps & Hats filter
- Bags & Purses (1) Apply Bags & Purses filter
- Gloves & Mittens (1) Apply Gloves & Mittens filter
- Headbands (1) Apply Headbands filter
- Infinity Scarves & Collars (1) Apply Infinity Scarves & Collars filter
- Jewelry (1) Apply Jewelry filter
- Women (24) Apply Women filter
- Occasions (2) Apply Occasions filter
All pattern releases for the Lisa Richardson CAL 2018 worked with Cotton Cashmere and Kidsilk Haze
Knit this accessory scarf, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using Kidsilk Haze
Knit this accessory hat, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
Knit this accessory headband, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using Kidsilk Haze
This beautiful shawl was designed by Jennie Atkinson using our popular Kidsilk Haze yarn.
These elegant long gloves feature a feminine lace pattern and are worked in Kidsilk Haze.
A classic Kaffe Fassett design, this striking wrap is worked in our popular Kidsilk Haze.
Knit using Kidsilk Haze , this elegant scarf is beautifully beaded and features ruffles.
Knit Shivery Wrap, a ladies accessory wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
This eye-catching accessory boasts a fine, decorative design in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
This elegant rectangular lace shawl is worked in our delicate Kidsilk Haze yarn.
Knitted in Kidsilk Haze, this elegant accessory features a pretty lace pattern.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area