patterns by yarn
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (3) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Amy Herzog (2) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
This beautiful, embroidered cowl is designed by Julie Ferguson using Kid Classic.
To be knitted in either Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed, this hat is a great winter accessory.
This beautiful stole with zigzag lace stitch detail, uses our cosy Kid Classic yarn.
Knit Sark, a ladies super long wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Martin Storey using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
Knit Shivery Wrap, a ladies accessory wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
This pretty ribbed scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves using super soft Kid Classic.
A beautiful addition to your wardrobe, this stylish capelet is worked in Kid Classic.
Flattering all shapes, this elegant bolero was designed by Sarah Hatton using Kid Classic
This neat bag was designed by Lisa Richardson using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Worked in our popular Kid Classic, this lace mesh scarf was designed by Martin Storey.
To be worn as arm warmers too, these accessory leg warmers use our soft Kid Classic yarn.
Using Kid Classic, this cute hot water bottle cover with heart motif is the ideal gift.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area