patterns by yarn
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Our luxurious Cocoon yarn is used to make this snood, to be knitted to your desired length.
This warm and cosy wrap features beautiful cabling and is worked in super soft Cocoon.
Knit this beautiful snood from Georgia Farrell in conjunction with her new book Inspired Knits, exclusively available here.
Knit Shivery Wrap, a ladies accessory wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Using Cocoon, this unisex scarf features an all over cable pattern, perfect for winter.
Worked in grapevine pattern, this pretty wrap is knitted in our beautiful Cocoon yarn.
Knitted in simple stocking stitch and using Cocoon, this hat has a rolled back brim.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this slouchy, yet stylish beret was worked in Cocoon.
Using our luxury Cocoon yarn, these textured gloves and headband feature cable detailing.
With contrasting garter stitch edgings, Cocoon has been used to knit this chunky scarf.
This stylish, winter hat has a cable trim and is designed by Grace Melville using Cocoon.
Keep snug in this classic, cosy accessory scarf, designed by Sarah Hatton using Cocoon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area