patterns by yarn
- Hemp Tweed (6) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed (4) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Denim Revive (2) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (2) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Lisa Richardson (8) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Arne & Carlos (2) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Galina Carroll (1) Apply Galina Carroll filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Vibe Ulrik (1) Apply Vibe Ulrik filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
This eye-catching jumper features a bold yoke pattern in stunning colours.
This fitted colourful jumper is a truly eye-catching sweater for your winter wardrobe.
Knit this mens gansey sweater, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this ladies oversized cardigan, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this ladies round neck cardigan from Moordale, a design by Martin Storey using Moordale
Knit this women's sweater, a design By ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
This hooded sweater was designed by Martin Storey and uses Hemp Tweed; 75% wool, 25% hemp.
This cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey and is knitted in Felted Tweed Aran.
Designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Martin Storey, this sweater is knitted in Hanknit Cotton.
This unusual v-neck sweater was designed by Lisa Richardson using All Seasons Cotton.
Knit Chilly, a ladies loose fitting cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Vibe Ulrik using the ever popular yarn Kidsilk Haze.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area