patterns by yarn
- Cotton Glacé (8) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Kidsilk Haze (7) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Kid Classic (5) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Cocoon (3) Apply Cocoon filter
- Handknit Cotton (3) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (3) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (2) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Cotton Cashmere (2) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Fine Lace (2) Apply Fine Lace filter
- Summerlite 4ply (2) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Rowan Selects Stone Washed (1) Apply Rowan Selects Stone Washed filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Valley Tweed (1) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Marie Wallin (18) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Lisa Richardson (10) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Jennie Atkinson (2) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Martin Storey (2) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Elisa Etemad (1) Apply Elisa Etemad filter
- Emma Bryans (1) Apply Emma Bryans filter
- Erika Pask (1) Apply Erika Pask filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heejin Son (1) Apply Heejin Son filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Lois Daykin (1) Apply Lois Daykin filter
- Michelle Browne (1) Apply Michelle Browne filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Tomoko Yamanaka (1) Apply Tomoko Yamanaka filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
- Wool and the Gang (1) Apply Wool and the Gang filter
Crochet this Sweater using Cotton Cashmere
All pattern releases for the Lisa Richardson CAL 2018 worked with Cotton Cashmere and Kidsilk Haze
Knit and crochet this festive Christmas stocking, designed by Dee Hardwicke.
The Lisa Richardson CAL 2017 uses 10 shades of Felted Tweed.
Knit this fashionable oversized top featuring all over mesh patterning in Stone Washed.
Knit this lovely top using Softyak DK
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
Using Cocoon, this homeware centre piece is made up of 150 small motifs in four shades.
This beautiful shawl was designed by Jennie Atkinson using our popular Kidsilk Haze yarn.
Designed with dolman sleeves, this loose-fitting sweater by Marie Wallin uses Cocoon.
This crochet wrap has been designed by Marie Wallin using Fine Lace.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area