patterns by yarn
- Original Denim (9) Apply Original Denim filter
- Cocoon (5) Apply Cocoon filter
- Creative Linen (5) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Martin Storey (15) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (12) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Quail Studio (3) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Quail Studios (3) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
This light scarf was designed by Lisa Richardson.
Knit this accessory scarf, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using the beautiful yarn Summerlite DK
Knit this women's sweater, a design by Quail Studio using Big Wool
Knit this women's cardigan, a design by Quail Studio using Big Wool
Knit this women's longline sweater from Chunky Knits, a design by Quail Studio using Big Wool
Using luxurious Brushed Fleece this comfy v-neck sweater was designed by Quail Studio.
This long cardigan uses Brushed Fleece and was designed by Quail Studio.
Knit in Brushed Fleece this drop-shoulder sweater was designed by Quail Studio.
Knit Carmel, a ladies colour block sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Cole, a ladies cropped, raglan sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Dee, a ladies stocking stitch cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area