patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (9) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (8) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kid Classic (6) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Summerlite 4ply (6) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Big Wool (5) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed (3) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Original Denim (1) Apply Original Denim filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Martin Storey (14) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Marie Wallin (12) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Grace Melville (3) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Jennie Atkinson (1) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Theresa Venning (1) Apply Theresa Venning filter
This pretty eyelet sweater for women is worked in the 100% cotton yarn Cotton Glacé.
This round neck cardigan for women is worked in Cocoon and features horizontal cabling.
These stylish socks boast an eye-catching fairisle pattern worked in Felted Tweed.
This lovely childrens sweater has been knitted using the soft cotton yarn Summerlite 4ply.
This delicate shawl was designed by Sharon Miller using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze yarn.
This beaded scarf was designed by Lisa Richardson using the ever popular Kidsilk Haze.
This lovely, short sleeved childrens top has been knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
This neat bag was designed by Lisa Richardson using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Using Creative Linen, this fun and feminine cardigan was designed by Deborah Newton.
This deep v-neck sweater with fairisle pattern was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
Worked in our popular Kid Classic, this lace mesh scarf was designed by Martin Storey.
This crocheted cardigan with tie detailing was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area