patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (9) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (8) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kid Classic (6) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Summerlite 4ply (6) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Big Wool (5) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed (3) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Original Denim (1) Apply Original Denim filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Martin Storey (19) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Marie Wallin (12) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Grace Melville (3) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Jennie Atkinson (1) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Theresa Venning (1) Apply Theresa Venning filter
Knit Esk, a ladies v neck, cabled cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Lune, a ladies lace sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Cole, a ladies round neck sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
This simple fairisle cardigan by Martin Storey is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
Designed by Marie Wallin, this v neck vest was worked in our lovely Handknit Cotton yarn.
This babies slipover top with an elephant motif is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
Using the beautiful Creative Linen, this scoop neck cardigan was designed by Kim Barnette.
Knit this ladies zip up cable cardigan, a design from the Rowan archive that is now available to purchase online.
Part of the Winter Kids Collection
The Fairisle Cardigan has been knitted using the beautiful yarn Baby Merino Silk DK
Knit this child’s fairisle cardigan and beret from the Baby Merino Silk DK Mini Collection.
Knit this matching accessory hat and snood designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Georgia Farrell.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area