patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (13) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (11) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (8) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Super Fine Merino DK (1) Apply Super Fine Merino DK filter
- Lisa Richardson (21) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (13) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Kim Hargreaves (11) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (8) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (7) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Martin Storey (7) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Liz Nields (1) Apply Liz Nields filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
Worked in Cocoon, this textured sweater with dolman sleeves was designed by Marie Wallin.
This classic, long sleeved cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Felted Tweed.
With cabled front sections, this cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
This elegant cardigan with tie detail was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kidsilk Haze.
This versatile, lightweight cardigan was designed by Sarah Hatton using Kidsilk Haze.
Using the beautiful yarn Cocoon, this textured cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin.
This striped, v neck sweater was designed by Marie Wallin using our lovely Cocoon yarn.
This colourful tunic was designed by Kaffe Fassett using our ever popular Felted Tweed.
With contrasting stripes, this cardigan was designed by Sarah Dallas using Cotton Glacé.
Ideal for layering, this sweater was designed by Sarah Hatton using Kidsilk Haze.
Available as a round or a v neck sweater, this was designed by Sarah Hatton using Cocoon.
Using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze, this stylish sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area