patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (13) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (12) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (8) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Original Denim (8) Apply Original Denim filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Lisa Richardson (21) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (15) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (14) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (9) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (9) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (7) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Louisa Harding (2) Apply Louisa Harding filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Liz Nields (1) Apply Liz Nields filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this colourwork beret is knitted in popular Kid Classic.
Great for a summers day, this waistcoat was designed by Liz Nields using Creative Linen.
Made up of 100 basic motifs, this shawl was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kidsilk Haze.
This wearable, versatile unisex jacket was designed by Martin Storey using Original Denim.
This chunky, cabled sweater was designed by Martin Storey using Original Denim.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this classic, scoop neck cardigan was worked in Cotton Glacé.
A delightful open neck sweater for men, designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
Worked in Cocoon, this textured sweater with dolman sleeves was designed by Marie Wallin.
This versatile, v-neck unisex sweater was designed by Martin Storey using Original Denim.
This elegant long line cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Original Denim.
This classic, long sleeved cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Felted Tweed.
With cabled front sections, this cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area