patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (13) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (12) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (8) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Original Denim (8) Apply Original Denim filter
- Kid Classic (3) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Super Fine Merino DK (1) Apply Super Fine Merino DK filter
- Lisa Richardson (21) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (15) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (14) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (9) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (9) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (7) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Louisa Harding (2) Apply Louisa Harding filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Liz Nields (1) Apply Liz Nields filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
This eye-catching accessory boasts a fine, decorative design in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
Knit this men’s slip stitch and rib cardigan, a design by Marie Wallin using Cocoon
This elegant round neck cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves in Felted Tweed.
This fifties inspired sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Felted Tweed.
This relaxed long-sleeved sweater is worked in Handknit Cotton and boasts textured detail.
This light summer sweater for men is knitted in our beautiful Cotton Glacé yarn,
This ribbed sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using the popular Original Denim.
This elegant sweater was designed by Martin Storey in the luxurious Kidsilk Haze yarn.
Designed by Louisa Harding, this sweater features intarsia circles and uses Original Denim.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this slouchy, yet stylish beret was worked in Cocoon.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this timeless, round neck sweater was worked in Kidsilk Haze.
Knit this ladies accessory cowl, designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Sarah Hatton.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area