patterns by yarn
- Kaffe Fassett (4) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Jen Geigley (1) Apply Jen Geigley filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sally McCollin (1) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Ute Rehner (1) Apply Ute Rehner filter
All Releases to Kaffe Fassett's Knit Along 2017 in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This bolster-style cushion features a textured stitch and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
This stunning jumper is knitted in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted with eye-catching cabling.
This bold shawl in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted features eye-catching striping detail.
This collection has a variety of designs within the pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This bright throw in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted boasts an iconic tumbling blocks pattern.
Knit Windy, a unisex accessory scarf from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Martin Storey using the yarn Pure Wool Superwash Worsted.
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a stylish cable central panel.
This Farmer's Llamas hat using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted is a fun winter accessory.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area