patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (4) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Martin Storey (3) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Jennie Atkinson (2) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Theresa Venning (1) Apply Theresa Venning filter
- Valerie Lenton (1) Apply Valerie Lenton filter
Knit Brecon, a ladies cabled cape from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
Knit Teme, a ladies stocking stitch shrug from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
This beautiful shawl was designed by Jennie Atkinson using our popular Kidsilk Haze yarn.
This eye-catching accessory boasts a fine, decorative design in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
This elegant rectangular lace shawl is worked in our delicate Kidsilk Haze yarn.
This pretty ribbed scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves using super soft Kid Classic.
These stylish socks boast an eye-catching fairisle pattern worked in Felted Tweed.
This delicate shawl was designed by Sharon Miller using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze yarn.
This beaded scarf was designed by Lisa Richardson using the ever popular Kidsilk Haze.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this slouchy, yet stylish beret was worked in Cocoon.
This neat bag was designed by Lisa Richardson using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this colourwork beret is knitted in popular Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area