patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (19) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Creative Linen (9) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Kid Classic (9) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed (8) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cotton Glacé (3) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Martin Storey (17) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (15) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Grace Melville (8) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (3) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Dallas (2) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Liz Nields (1) Apply Liz Nields filter
- Lois Daykin (1) Apply Lois Daykin filter
- Sharon Miller (1) Apply Sharon Miller filter
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this backless sweater is worked in beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
Using Creative Linen, this fun and feminine cardigan was designed by Deborah Newton.
Great for a summers day, this waistcoat was designed by Liz Nields using Creative Linen.
With two versions, this sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kid Classic.
A delightful open neck sweater for men, designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
The perfect spring summer tunic was designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
This classic, long sleeved cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Felted Tweed.
A Sarah Dallas design, this round neck cardigan was worked in our soft Kid Classic yarn.
This elegant cardigan with tie detail was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kidsilk Haze.
This cape-style cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreeaves using the cosy yarn Big Wool.
With a floral motif, this cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Cotton Glacé.
This elegant fairisle sweater by Gemma Atkinson uses our beautiful Kidsilk Haze yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area