patterns by yarn
- Cocoon (7) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Original Denim (1) Apply Original Denim filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (5) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (3) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Women (21) Apply Women filter
- Men (5) Apply Men filter
- Occasions (2) Apply Occasions filter
Knit Esk, a ladies v neck, cabled cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Lune, a ladies lace sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Cole, a ladies round neck sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
This simple fairisle cardigan by Martin Storey is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
Using the beautiful Creative Linen, this scoop neck cardigan was designed by Kim Barnette.
This eye-catching sweater features a chequered pattern and uses Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
This open-sleeved cardigan in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze has decorative edges and a neck tie.
Using Kidsilk Haze and Swarovksi, this lacy dress was designed by Sarah Hatton.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
This sleeveless waistcoat features front and back shoulder details and uses Kid Classic.
This stand-out jacket was designed by Marie Wallin using the popular Felted Tweed.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this classic and stylish round neck sweater uses Original Denim.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area