patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (19) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (17) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kid Classic (10) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Creative Linen (9) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed (9) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cotton Glacé (3) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Martin Storey (26) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (15) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (12) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (11) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Grace Melville (8) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Dallas (2) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Liz Nields (1) Apply Liz Nields filter
- Lois Daykin (1) Apply Lois Daykin filter
- Sharon Miller (1) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Women (78) Apply Women filter
- Men (9) Apply Men filter
- Occasions (3) Apply Occasions filter
Knit Swale, a ladies cable sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
Knit Trent, a men's rib sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Usk, a men's cable cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
With lace detailing, this sweater was designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
This simple fairisle cardigan by Martin Storey is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
This simple v-neck cardigan was designed by Martin Storey using cosy Kid Classic.
Using the beautiful Creative Linen, this scoop neck cardigan was designed by Kim Barnette.
Designed with dolman sleeves, this loose-fitting sweater by Marie Wallin uses Cocoon.
Using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze, this stylish sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
This elegant sweater features a round neck and is worked in super soft Kidsilk Haze.
This eye-catching sweater features a chequered pattern and uses Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
This open-sleeved cardigan in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze has decorative edges and a neck tie.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area