patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (5) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Creative Linen (5) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (2) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Island Blend Fine (1) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Martin Storey (19) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (8) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Quail Studio (8) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Quail Studios (5) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
Knit this simple ribbed cowl using Big Wool, the perfect accessory.
Part of the Simple Shapes Handknit & Softknit Cotton Collection
Knit this drape fronted cardigan with three quarter sleeves in Softyak DK collection.
This womn's stocking stich cardigan has been designed by Marie Wallin.
Knit this simple, chunky accessory using Big Wool for an on-trend look.
This pretty ribbed scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves using super soft Kid Classic.
A pretty, short sleeved cardigan designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
This stylish scarf was designed by Marie Wallin in the popular Pure Wool Worsted.
This hooded jacket was designed by Grace Melville in our popular Felted Tweed yarn.
This glamorous sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using the popular Felted Tweed yarn.
This gorgeous, oversized sweater was designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
With two versions, this sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area