patterns by yarn
- Original Denim (10) Apply Original Denim filter
- Cocoon (7) Apply Cocoon filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (5) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Creative Linen (5) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Martin Storey (17) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (14) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Quail Studio (8) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Marie Wallin (6) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Quail Studios (5) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
This stylish cabled sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using cosy Kid Classic.
This colourful crochet cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Felted Tweed.
Using the summer yarn Creative Linen, this classic cardigan was designed by Martin Storey.
This perfect, slouchy sweater was designed by Marie Wallin using our soft Cocoon yarn.
This pretty long line sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using soft Kid Classic.
This stylish oversized cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Original Denim.
This colouful and intricate scarf was designed by Kaffe Fassett using Felted Tweed.
This casual cardigan by Erika Knight features a zip fastening and uses Original Denim.
This chunky sweater with long sleeves was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Big Wool.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area