patterns by yarn
- Cocoon (7) Apply Cocoon filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (5) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Creative Linen (3) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (2) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Island Blend Fine (1) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Martin Storey (17) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (8) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Quail Studio (8) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Marie Wallin (6) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studios (5) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
With a chunky roll neck collar, this sweater was designed by Sarah Hatton using Cocoon.
The perfect spring summer tunic was designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
Designed by Erika Knight, this textured, roll neck sweater is worked in cosy Cocoon.
This versatile beaded cardigan or sweater design is worked in the beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
A Sarah Dallas design, this round neck cardigan was worked in our soft Kid Classic yarn.
This pretty accessory was designed by Kim Hargreaves using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
This stylish one-button, cropped cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
This stylish cabled sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using cosy Kid Classic.
This colourful crochet cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Felted Tweed.
This perfect, slouchy sweater was designed by Marie Wallin using our soft Cocoon yarn.
This pretty long line sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using soft Kid Classic.
This colouful and intricate scarf was designed by Kaffe Fassett using Felted Tweed.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area