patterns by yarn
- Original Denim (10) Apply Original Denim filter
- Cocoon (7) Apply Cocoon filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (5) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Creative Linen (5) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Martin Storey (17) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (14) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Quail Studio (8) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Marie Wallin (6) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Quail Studios (5) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
This gorgeous, oversized sweater was designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this textured, round neck cardigan was worked in Cocoon.
This striped unisex sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Original Denim.
With two versions, this sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kid Classic.
With a chunky roll neck collar, this sweater was designed by Sarah Hatton using Cocoon.
This stylish unisex sweater was designed by Carol Meldrum using Original Denim.
The perfect spring summer tunic was designed by Martin Storey using Creative Linen.
Designed by Erika Knight, this textured, roll neck sweater is worked in cosy Cocoon.
This versatile beaded cardigan or sweater design is worked in the beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
A Sarah Dallas design, this round neck cardigan was worked in our soft Kid Classic yarn.
This pretty accessory was designed by Kim Hargreaves using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
This stylish one-button, cropped cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area