patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (8) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (8) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (6) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Kaffe Fassett (4) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sharon Miller (4) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Jennie Atkinson (3) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Julia Frank (1) Apply Julia Frank filter
- Lesley Walsingham (1) Apply Lesley Walsingham filter
- Lois Daykin (1) Apply Lois Daykin filter
- Sarah Hazell (1) Apply Sarah Hazell filter
- Tomoko Yamanaka (1) Apply Tomoko Yamanaka filter
- Valerie Lenton (1) Apply Valerie Lenton filter
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this backless sweater is worked in beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
Knitted in Kidsilk Haze, this slouchty sweater features a shaped hem and lace motif.
Made up of 100 basic motifs, this shawl was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kidsilk Haze.
This pretty and eye-catching necklace is made up of four corsages worked in Kidsilk Haze.
This beautiful lace top in Kidsilk Haze features capped sleeves and rib edgings.
This versatile beaded cardigan or sweater design is worked in the beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
This pretty sweater has an unusual lace stitch and uses super soft Kidsilk Haze.
This elegant cardigan with tie detail was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kidsilk Haze.
This pretty accessory was designed by Kim Hargreaves using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze.
Perfect for day or night, this pretty shrug uses our luxurious Kidsilk Haze yarn.
This all over fringed hat and collar was designed by Jennie Atkinson using Kidsilk Haze.
This elegant fairisle sweater by Gemma Atkinson uses our beautiful Kidsilk Haze yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area