patterns by yarn
- Martin Storey (8) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
These adorable, super sweet bears are created using garter stitch in Pure Wool Worsted.
With a matching beret and scottie dog motif, this cardigan uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
Featuring a fun, scottie dog motif, this accessory beret uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
These cute baby bootees can be knitted in a variety of colours using Baby Merino Silk DK.
This childrens blanket uses Baby Merino Silk DK, a yarn specially designed for babies.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Designed by Martin Storey, this cosy, bolero cardigan is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
Featuring sweet, fluffy chick motifs, this babies cardigan uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
These cute crochet chicks can be used as a toy or an egg cosy and use Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area