patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (5) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (2) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (2) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Rowan Selects Mako Cotton (2) Apply Rowan Selects Mako Cotton filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (2) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Island Blend Fine (1) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano Fine (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano Fine filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Quail Studio (15) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Martin Storey (10) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studios (5) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
Bold stripes give this simple cushion a nautical feel. An easy pattern for laid-back, weekend knitting.
A classic cushion in a classic colour.
Contrasting texture stitches lend interest to this asymmetric poncho by Georgia Farrell.
An easy to knit stripey scarf, worked in four colours of Baby Cashsoft Merino.
This wearable scarf is knitted in garter stitch and has textured panels.
This light scarf was designed by Lisa Richardson.
Knit this ribbed hat designed by Quail Studio.
This lovely stocking stitch hat was designed by Quail Studio and is finished with a pompom.
This colourful scarf features a lovely textured pattern and bold colour blocks.
This simple stocking stitch scarf is knitted in Sultano Original.
Knit this accessory scarf, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using the beautiful yarn Summerlite DK
This stylish hat with contrast colour rib by Quail Studio is knitted in Cosy Merino yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area