- Kaffe Fassett (15) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Arne & Carlos (13) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (11) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (7) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (7) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (5) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Alex Pengelly (1) Apply Alex Pengelly filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Emma Middleton (1) Apply Emma Middleton filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Lucy Jones (1) Apply Lucy Jones filter
- Meghan Lewis (1) Apply Meghan Lewis filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Featuring cable detail and moss stitch, this textured cardigan is worked in Felted Tweed.
This stylish tunic dress in Felted Tweed features a textured body and deep rib edgings.
This textured sweater in Felted Tweed features colour block sections and raglan sleeves.
Designed by Marie Wallin, this intricate v-neck cardigan is worked in Felted Tweed.
Knitted in Felted Tweed, this fairisle cardigan features a colourful stitch pattern.
Knit Brannagh, a ladies long sleeved sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Marie Wallin using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
This drop-shoulder cardigan designed by Marie Wallin is knitted in Felted Tweed Aran.
Knit Frosty, a ladies round neck cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
Knit Gale, a ladies roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Gemma Atkinson using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
Knit Jersey, an accessory hat and scarf from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
This flattering, textured cardigan by Lisa Richardson uses the popular Felted Tweed yarn.
This long length jacket by Lisa Richardson is worked in our rustic Felted Tweed yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area