- Arne & Carlos (9) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Marie Wallin (8) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Lisa Richardson (7) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kaffe Fassett (5) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (5) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (4) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Alex Pengelly (1) Apply Alex Pengelly filter
- Emma Middleton (1) Apply Emma Middleton filter
- Lucy Jones (1) Apply Lucy Jones filter
- Meghan Lewis (1) Apply Meghan Lewis filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Women (46) Apply Women filter
- Men (5) Apply Men filter
- Occasions (4) Apply Occasions filter
Knitted in Felted Tweed, this fairisle cardigan features a colourful stitch pattern.
Knit Brannagh, a ladies long sleeved sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Marie Wallin using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
This drop-shoulder cardigan designed by Marie Wallin is knitted in Felted Tweed Aran.
Knit Frosty, a ladies round neck cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
Knit Gale, a ladies roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Gemma Atkinson using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
This flattering, textured cardigan by Lisa Richardson uses the popular Felted Tweed yarn.
This long length jacket by Lisa Richardson is worked in our rustic Felted Tweed yarn.
Knit Scilly, a ladies colourwork sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Gemma Atkinson using Kidsilk Haze and Felted Tweed.
This fun and festive unisex sweater was designed by Vicky Sedgwick using Felted Tweed.
Knit Ulva, a ladies fitted cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
This stand-out jacket was designed by Marie Wallin using the popular Felted Tweed.
This elegant round neck cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreaves in Felted Tweed.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area