patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (12) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Amy Herzog (10) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Sarah Hatton (10) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (7) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Melville (4) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
This slouchy sweater with cardigan option is knitted in Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed.
Knit Nippy, a ladies chunky roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Amy Herzog using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit Noelle, a ladies scoop neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
This simple, cosy jumper is knitted in Kid Classic with a gorgeous high neck collar.
Knit Sark, a ladies super long wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Martin Storey using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
This stylish sweater features an elegant sheer top panel and is knitted in Kidsilk Haze.
Knit Shivery Wrap, a ladies accessory wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit Snowy, a ladies elegant cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Marie Wallin using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
This sleeveless waistcoat features front and back shoulder details and uses Kid Classic.
This pretty ribbed scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves using super soft Kid Classic.
Featuring an all-over cable and bobble design, this poncho is worked in Kid Classic.
A beautiful addition to your wardrobe, this stylish capelet is worked in Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area