patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (9) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Amy Herzog (8) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Marie Wallin (6) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (5) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (4) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Martin Storey (2) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
- Occasions (2) Apply Occasions filter
- Men (1) Apply Men filter
Knit Fingle, a ladies round neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Brandon Mably using the soft spun yarn Kid Classic.
This versatile cardigan, featuring a belt hole, is worked in our popular Kid Classic yarn.
To be knitted as either a sweater or cardigan, this design is worked in Kid Classic.
Knit Iceberg, a ladies long line cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
This slouchy sweater with cardigan option is knitted in Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed.
Knit Nippy, a ladies chunky roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Amy Herzog using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit Noelle, a ladies scoop neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
This simple, cosy jumper is knitted in Kid Classic with a gorgeous high neck collar.
This stylish sweater features an elegant sheer top panel and is knitted in Kidsilk Haze.
Knit Snowy, a ladies elegant cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Marie Wallin using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
This sleeveless waistcoat features front and back shoulder details and uses Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area