patterns by yarn
- Amy Herzog (5) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Grace Melville (2) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
Knit this beuatifully cosy jumper using Kid Classic, featuring a stylish fisherman’s rib.
A great option for cooler climes, this oversized sweater is worked in Kid Classic.
This simple v-neck cardigan was designed by Martin Storey using cosy Kid Classic.
With contrasting colour fronts, this moss stitch cardigan is worked in Kid Classic.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
This elegant sweater features a round neck and is worked in super soft Kidsilk Haze.
To be knitted in either Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed, this hat is a great winter accessory.
Featuring textured cuffs and pocket detail, this cosy cardigan is knitted in Kid Classic.
This cosy sweater was designed in Kid Classic and features a pretty slip stitch pattern.
Knit Fingle, a ladies round neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Brandon Mably using the soft spun yarn Kid Classic.
This slouchy sweater with cardigan option is knitted in Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed.
Knit Nippy, a ladies chunky roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Amy Herzog using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area