patterns by yarn
- Martin Storey (10) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kaffe Fassett (8) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (4) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Josh Bennett (1) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Daly (1) Apply Sarah Daly filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
This striped cardigan is knitted in Handknit Cotton and was designed by Martin Storey.
This stunning and colourful intarsia throw would make a great centre piece to any room.
This colourful stole lives up to its name with a dynamic striping pattern and fun pompons.
This simple top makes the most of Kaffe's new jewel-like colours in Handknit Cotton.
This neat ladies cardigan in Handknit Cotton features bands of geometric patterning.
Knit this easy-to-wear kimono jacket, the perfect way to add colour to any outfit.
This waistcoat in allover geometric patterning is worked in new shades of Handknit Cotton.
This graphic wrap would make a great modern heirloom with its stunning colour palette .
This colourful blanket and cushion are worked using the entrelac technique.
This design in Handknit Cotton can be worked as a delicate doily or a chunky rug/cushion.
Timeless raglan sweater with instructions for one colour or an unusual striped version.
This classic sweater has been given a modern twist with its allover graphic patterning.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area