patterns by yarn
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Amy Herzog (1) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Our luxurious Cocoon yarn is used to make this snood, to be knitted to your desired length.
Designed with dolman sleeves, this loose-fitting sweater by Marie Wallin uses Cocoon.
Knit Crisp, a ladies sweater with stand up collar from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Gemma Atkinson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit Nippy, a ladies chunky roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Amy Herzog using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit Shivery Wrap, a ladies accessory wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this slouchy, yet stylish beret was worked in Cocoon.
Worked in Cocoon, this textured sweater with dolman sleeves was designed by Marie Wallin.
With cabled front sections, this cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
This classic sweater with front pocket detail was designed by Erika Knight using Cocoon.
Worked in the soft Cocoon yarn, this classic mens sweater was designed by Erika Knight.
Using the beautiful yarn Cocoon, this textured cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin.
This striped, v neck sweater was designed by Marie Wallin using our lovely Cocoon yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area