patterns by yarn
- Marie Wallin (14) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (11) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Grace Melville (2) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Amy Herzog (1) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit Shivery Wrap, a ladies accessory wrap from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Using Cocoon, this unisex scarf features an all over cable pattern, perfect for winter.
Worked in grapevine pattern, this pretty wrap is knitted in our beautiful Cocoon yarn.
This stylish intarsia sweater was designed by Martin Storey using super soft Cocoon.
Knitted in simple stocking stitch and using Cocoon, this hat has a rolled back brim.
This cute cardigan for girls showcases pretty cables and is designed in super soft Cocoon.
This cropped cardigan features colour block striping and is worked in super soft Cocoon.
This round neck cardigan for women is worked in Cocoon and features horizontal cabling.
Ideal for winter, this crew neck sweater was designed by Marie Wallin using Cocoon.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this textured, round neck cardigan was worked in Cocoon.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this slouchy, yet stylish beret was worked in Cocoon.
Using our luxury Cocoon yarn, these textured gloves and headband feature cable detailing.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area