patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (23) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (1) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Summerlite 4ply (1) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Martin Storey (10) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Arne & Carlos (4) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Grace Jones (1) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Jen Geigley (1) Apply Jen Geigley filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Ute Rehner (1) Apply Ute Rehner filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a contrasting square pattern.
Rowan's first Mystery Knit Along, designed by Martin Storey
This homeware project features an eye-catching floral pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Knit this Polka Dot Art designed by Kaffe Fasset using Cotton Glace
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This is the desAll Releases for Spring CAL using the beautiful Summerlite 4ply.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
This homeware project features a slip stitch lattice design and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
These cute crochet chicks can be used as a toy or an egg cosy and use Baby Merino Silk DK.
This homeware project has a textured cover and contrast edging and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This stylish project in Pure Wool Worsted features a diamond pattern and moss stitch flap.
This fun homeware project showcases a cute owl design worked in Pure Wool Worsted.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area