patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (8) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (8) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (6) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Kaffe Fassett (4) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sharon Miller (4) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Jennie Atkinson (3) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Julia Frank (1) Apply Julia Frank filter
- Lesley Walsingham (1) Apply Lesley Walsingham filter
- Lois Daykin (1) Apply Lois Daykin filter
- Sarah Hazell (1) Apply Sarah Hazell filter
- Tomoko Yamanaka (1) Apply Tomoko Yamanaka filter
- Valerie Lenton (1) Apply Valerie Lenton filter
All pattern releases for the Lisa Richardson CAL 2018 worked with Cotton Cashmere and Kidsilk Haze
This easy, short-sleeved cardigan is knitted in stocking stitch using Kidsilk Haze.
This beautiful shawl was designed by Jennie Atkinson using our popular Kidsilk Haze yarn.
This stylish poncho features a pretty lace pattern and is worked in Kidsilk Haze.
These elegant long gloves feature a feminine lace pattern and are worked in Kidsilk Haze.
Using the beautiful Kidsilk Haze, this stylish sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
This stylish sweater for women features raglan sleeves and is knitted in Kidsilk Haze.
A classic Kaffe Fassett design, this striking wrap is worked in our popular Kidsilk Haze.
This pretty top in Kidsilk Haze is embellished with crochet leaf and flower motifs.
Knit this ladies sweater with Nordic style pattern and a turtle neck
This feminine cardigan features a drawstring waist and is designed in Kidsilk Haze.
This elegant sweater features a round neck and is worked in super soft Kidsilk Haze.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area