patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (3) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Melville (3) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Women (15) Apply Women filter
- Men (1) Apply Men filter
- Occasions (1) Apply Occasions filter
Knit Esk, a ladies v neck, cabled cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Lune, a ladies lace sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Cole, a ladies round neck sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Using the beautiful Creative Linen, this scoop neck cardigan was designed by Kim Barnette.
This eye-catching sweater features a chequered pattern and uses Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
This open-sleeved cardigan in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze has decorative edges and a neck tie.
Using Kidsilk Haze and Swarovksi, this lacy dress was designed by Sarah Hatton.
This sleeveless waistcoat features front and back shoulder details and uses Kid Classic.
This stand-out jacket was designed by Marie Wallin using the popular Felted Tweed.
This pretty eyelet sweater for women is worked in the 100% cotton yarn Cotton Glacé.
Using Creative Linen, this fun and feminine cardigan was designed by Deborah Newton.
This cape-style cardigan was designed by Kim Hargreeaves using the cosy yarn Big Wool.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area