patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (11) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Amy Herzog (10) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Sarah Hatton (10) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (7) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Melville (4) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
Knit this beuatifully cosy jumper using Kid Classic, featuring a stylish fisherman’s rib.
A great option for cooler climes, this oversized sweater is worked in Kid Classic.
This simple v-neck cardigan was designed by Martin Storey using cosy Kid Classic.
This striking jacket is worked in super soft Cocoon and has a plain and striped version.
With stylish cabling and pocket details, this girls sweater uses our cosy Kid Classic yarn.
With contrasting colour fronts, this moss stitch cardigan is worked in Kid Classic.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this moss stitch and cable cardigan is worked in Kid Classic.
This beautiful, embroidered cowl is designed by Julie Ferguson using Kid Classic.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
Featuring a cable and moss stitch pattern, this chunky poncho is worked in Kid Classic.
This stylish sweater or vest with cable pattern was designed by Amy Herzog using Kid Classic.
Knit this ladies sweater with Nordic style pattern and a turtle neck
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area