patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (11) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Amy Herzog (10) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Sarah Hatton (10) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (7) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Melville (4) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
This garter stitch cardigan has a flattering fit and is worked in cosy Kid Classic.
Flattering all shapes, this elegant bolero was designed by Sarah Hatton using Kid Classic
Using our cosy Kid Classic, this timeless, fitted sweater features a stand up collar.
This neat bag was designed by Lisa Richardson using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Featuring bold stripes and a soft roll neck, this sweater is worked in Kid Classic.
This long-line tee for women is worked in Kid Classic and features pretty crochet edgings.
With two versions, this sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Kid Classic.
Worked in our popular Kid Classic, this lace mesh scarf was designed by Martin Storey.
This coat-style cardigan was designed by Erika Knight using our popular Kid Classic yarn.
Worked in Kid Classic, this fairisle sweater dress is great for layering in cooler months.
These stylish placemats are the perfect tablewear pieces and are worked in Kid Classic.
This festive homeware piece is the perfect Christmas decoration and uses Felted Tweed.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area