patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (6) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (4) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Kid Classic (3) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Handknit Cotton (2) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (4) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Fun Items (9) Apply Fun Items filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
- Children (1) Apply Children filter
Knit this homeware cushion, a design by Martin Storey using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This festive homeware piece is worked in Kidsilk Haze and would be perfect for Christmas.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Using the 100% cotton yarn, Handknit Cotton, this bunting is great for all occasions.
This homeware piece is worked in Handknit Cotton and showcases a beautiful chevron pattern.
These cute crochet chicks can be used as a toy or an egg cosy and use Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area