patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (7) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Kid Classic (5) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (3) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Handknit Cotton (2) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Valley Tweed (1) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (5) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (2) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Homeware (17) Apply Homeware filter
- Fun Items (10) Apply Fun Items filter
- Women (5) Apply Women filter
- Accessories (4) Apply Accessories filter
- Clothing (3) Apply Clothing filter
- Men (2) Apply Men filter
- Babies (1) Apply Babies filter
- Children (1) Apply Children filter
Knit and crochet this festive Christmas stocking, designed by Dee Hardwicke.
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
Knit this ladies sweater with Nordic style pattern and a turtle neck
Featuring a bow fastening and rib detail, this pretty cardigan is worked in Cotton Glacé.
This slightly cropped cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey. Our gorgeous Kid Classic yarn shows off the intricate cables perfectly.
This homeware project has a fabric pocket detail and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
Designed by Marie Wallin using Big Wool, this sweater is perfect for the winter months.
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This festive homeware piece is worked in Kidsilk Haze and would be perfect for Christmas.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area