patterns by yarn
- Martin Storey (32) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Marie Wallin (13) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Arne & Carlos (4) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Emma Wright (1) Apply Emma Wright filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Lois Daykin (1) Apply Lois Daykin filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Tanja Steinbach (1) Apply Tanja Steinbach filter
A classic fisherman's sweater for kids, with a stunning central cable panel and turtleneck collar.
This sporty jacket is a perfect match for shorts or jeans and has a relaxed fit.
Bold stripes give this simple cushion a nautical feel. An easy pattern for laid-back, weekend knitting.
A handsome cable knit, with plenty of interesting details and a rugged rollneck that'll keep the spring breezes at bay.
This striking sweater is worked using the Fair Isle technique, with an intriguing colourwork pattern that just begs for one more row!
Bold geometric patterning makes this cushion a statement piece for any home.
You can't go wrong with a hoodie, especially if it's got that all important kangaroo pocket!
A classic cushion in a classic colour.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area